Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Break 2009 Part 1 of 2: Trip to Yakima WA to visit my Grandmother

My family (Cindy, Grace, Natalie, baby Ryann and myself) along with my mom was able to travel up north to Yakima WA to visit my moms family for our first part of Sprink Break 2009. We traveled up on a Saturday and had a small family reunion at my moms brothers house with a good home cooked meal. We spend the night and then was able to visit my grandmother at her place on Sunday.

Four Generation Picture: Grandmother, Mom, Myself, Natalie and baby Ryann with Cindy and Grace to complete the family Picture

From Left to Right: Grandmother,Stray dog Grandmother is taking care of and Mom
Here are some pictures of my grandmothers place (this is the same house that my mom grow up in):
The old farm seen from the main hiway

The Old Farm House
The old Root Cellar

The Old Barn

No comments: